- This event has passed.
4th Annual Sober Housing Summit: The Ties That Bind – What is the Safety Net for Unhoused Individuals with a History of Substance Misuse?
December 10, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Individuals with lived experience
- Joe Finn, President & Executive Director, Massachusetts Housing & Shelter Alliance
- Pamela Schwartz, Director, Western MA Network to End Homelessness
- Brooke Murphy, Homelessness Services & Billing Manager, The Three County Continuum of Care, Community Action Pioneer Valley
- Sonia Cruz, Housing Navigator, Franklin County Regional Housing & Redevelopment Authority
After the panel presentation, small working groups will focus on the available resources and actions to address the needs of unhoused individuals impacted by substance misuse in our rural region.