- This event has passed.
Honoring Youth Voices: A Franklin County/North Quabbin YAEC Showcare
December 2, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us as we hear from the Franklin County/North Quabbin grantees about the successful work they did with funding from the Young Adult Empowerment of Western Massachusetts (YAEC)! YAEC was a three-year federally funded effort to support opioid-impacted young adults as they moved through the five stages of adulthood, which closed out on September 30, 2021.
The following speakers and programs will be featured:
- PEER Ambassador Program (Communities That Care Coalition), with Keyedra Jacobs, Community Engagement & Program Associate, Kat Allen, Coordinator, CTC, with other PEER Ambassadors
- Youth Ending Stigma (Community Action Pioneer Valley/Tapestry), with Micah Katz-Seiger, Leadership Development Specialist, and Jena Duncan, Leadership & Collaborations Coordinator, Youth & Workforce Development Programs
- Ice House Entrepreneur Program, (Greenfield Community College), with Max Fripp, Director of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Recovery Theatre (Hilltown Youth Performing Arts) with Jonathan Diamond, Executive Director and Youth Performing Artists
- North Quabbin Youth Advisory Council (North Quabbin Community Coalition) with Sarah Collins, Drug-Free Communities Coordinator
Taylor McAndrew, the outgoing site coordinator for the YAEC Initiative will be facilitating this lively session.
We hope you can join us!